What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our Website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has visited the site before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows us to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/CE, developed in our legislation by the second paragraph of the Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our Website.
Below is a classification of cookies according to a series of categories. However, it should be noted that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access to the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on them.
- Analytic cookies: They are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
Nowadays, most browsers are set by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or remove such restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can set your browser to that end.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, we inform you in detail all the cookies that could be installed from our Website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, may be installed all or only some of them.
It is used to customize the User Interface
It is used to customize the User Interface
End of the session
We do not know the origin of the cookie
We don’t know the origin of the cookies
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user want to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to set the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Use custom settings for history. For more information you can consult the Mozilla support or browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Settings -> Privacy -> Content setting. For more information you can consult the Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information you can consult the Apple support or browser’s Help.